We make sure the purchase process is fair for our artisans and as smooth as possible for our customers.
We offer free shipping on all orders!
If you select items from multiple artisans in a single order, they will arrive separately, likely at different times.
The estimated delivery time, as well as whether it ships from ÉTAUDORÉ in Switzerland or directly from the artisan, is clearly specified for each product.
No customs and tax charges for our customers
All products, including those shipped directly from our artisans, are delivered to our customers in Switzerland free of charge (delivery duty paid), with all tax and customs charges covered by ÉTAUDORÉ.
The return policy is clearly stated for each product in the Delivery section on each product page.
All our products which are made to order - i.e. all products in the Furnish and Decorate collections - are non-returnable. However, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or wrong item delivered to you, we will provide a refund or replacement, as applicable. We will contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing a refund/replacement. We reserve the right to pick up the product to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing a refund/replacement.
All products from the Unwind collection can be returned to ÉTAUDORÉ, in an unused and undamaged condition, with the customer covering the shipping cost, within 14 days of receiving them.
For any questions regarding your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Terms and Conditions
- ÉTAUDORÉ assumes no responsibility for damages resulting from improper use of the products.
- The possible responsibility of ÉTAUDORÉ is exclusively limited to the value of the product in question. Any other collateral damage cannot be under the responsibility of ÉTAUDORÉ.
- ÉTAUDORÉ will not be responsible for any changes to the products made by the customer.
- The notices or compositions published on the website are indicative. The information provided on the website is not binding for ÉTAUDORÉ, which could not be held responsible for any error, omission or modification.
- Transcriptions or terminologies found in the website can in no way be interpreted as a guarantee of the truthfulness of the said description or terminology.
- ÉTAUDORÉ makes no warranty as to the availability or operation of its website or its components. ÉTAUDORÉ does not warrant that access to its website will be error-free, uninterrupted, and free from defects or external disruptive elements beyond its control.
- The possible contractual guarantee of the seller is limited to the repair or replacement of the goods recognized as defective or with a manufacturing, labeling or packaging defect. ÉTAUDORÉ and their suppliers will have the possibility to investigate the alleged defects. All other warranties, express or implied, are excluded. No liability will be accepted for loss or damage, direct or indirect, however caused. ÉTAUDORÉ will exchange defective parts, but in no event will ÉTAUDORÉ pay for the installation of such parts.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply for contracts for the supply of goods made to order, to the specifications of the consumer, or clearly personalized.